A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Catlateral Damage is a first-person destructive cat simulator where you play as a cat on a rampage, knocking as much stuff onto the ground as possible. See the world through the eyes of a cat! Like other first-person games, you can walk and look around, jump, and crouch. Unlike other first-person games, your primary weapons are your two cat paws, which you can use to swipe at and knock objects onto the floor.
- Play from the perspective of a crazy domestic house cat.
- Destroy precious collectibles and expensive electronics with your little paws.
- Make a mess of every room in the house, from the bedroom to the kitchen.
- Procedurally-generated houses for endless replayability.
- Loads of collectibles, unlockable cats, and power-ups.
- Over 230 photos of real-life cats to find and collect.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Casual, cats, Colorful, Cute, Destruction, First-Person, Kickstarter, low-poly, Physics, Procedural Generation|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: